Living the Dream!
Its been like about 6 years since my last post and of course alot has changed. Like ALOT! Since that last post I changed jobs from the monotonous one I had and moved on to better jobs, I went on to Blue frog, the coolest job I ever had (pay sucked though!), but anyway one of the coolest and most entertaining job I ever had. I can keep going on about that, but I am going to keep it short. Anyway after that I went on to SULA, another cool wine company. I enjoyed work there to, but it was during this time that my fate was decided. My dream to do what I always wanted.
Firstly all that thanks to my friend who did it first. Then I followed. Yes, it was my dream and I am living it currently, I am in Canada!! Woooohoo!!!!
How I always dreamed as a kid that I wanted to live abroad, live anywhere abroad, don't get me wrong, I love India, but I just felt like I would fit in here well.
Firstly all that thanks to my friend who did it first. Then I followed. Yes, it was my dream and I am living it currently, I am in Canada!! Woooohoo!!!!
How I always dreamed as a kid that I wanted to live abroad, live anywhere abroad, don't get me wrong, I love India, but I just felt like I would fit in here well.
http://coloktoto.vip/ merupakan situs Bandar Togel Terpercaya Indonesia dengan menyediakan mini live game diskon terbesar dan terbaik di Era yang semakin modern sekarang ini yang juga sudah dikenal banyak petaruh Indonesia. Sudah banyak juga petaruh yang bermain disitus ini untuk mendapatkan keuntungan. Dari sekian banyak petaruh juga sudah ada yang berhasil menjadi jutawan dalam memainkan togel online disitus ini. Nah, keunggulan dari situs ini adalah kalian akan selalu diberikan berbagai macam keuntungan yang mudah kalian dapatkan dengan berbagai macam bonus yang ada.
ReplyDelete